Sider

tirsdag 15. mai 2012

More Confirmation

So first we moved, and was without internet.
Then I broke my laptop when my daughter fell of the couch
and hit her head really hard on the floor (she`s fine now, just got
a big lump on her head), and as I tried to grab her my laptop fell to the
floor, and the screen broke. I don`t think I am supposed to have
things that cost money, I am the biggest klutz ever.

Yesterday I finally set up my scrap desk.
My hubby works at the local food store and sells my cards
there, and people have been asking a lot for boys cards.
Seems there are only boys in this place.
Typical, since I love so much to make girls cards.

Also, I was challenged to make a really masculine card and use paint
at a scrap forum, so this is my card for that.
Dont know if its REALLY masculine,
but its tougher than what I usually make. ;)



The papers are from Pion and Maja Design.
I used masking tape and acrylic paint on the background.
The frame and film strip is from Tim Holtz,
and I used a piece of grey lace, a chain, and some string.
The image is from Pretty Vintage.

With this card I join this challenge:
Cardandscrap - Vintage



I also threw together this card.
The image is chipboard.
The papers are Maja Design, BoBunny, and a piece of Prima packaging.
The lace is from Wild Orchid Craft.
I used dies from Magnolia (tag), and a die and film strip from Tim Holtz.
The clock charm is from Kutt Ut, tied with string.


18 kommentarer:

Sonia sa...

Hi Anne,how are you? :)
You had a lot of impediments.
First of all I hope that your daughter is okay.
Second thing the two cards are wonderful, I like a lot :) The first card is more unusual and extraordinary, the second is new and innovative.
You are very good creative...and lucky because you can sell some card in a shop :)
Big hug for you and kisses for your daughter:)
Sonia

Gitte sa...

Rigtig smukke kort.
1000 tak for at du deltager i udfordringen hos Card and Scrap.

Anne Bente sa...

ejjj hvor er den bare rålækker .

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.
knusss♥

Berit sa...

Så lekre kort! likte det øverste utrolig godt! Flott vintage.
Klem, Berit

Dorthe sa...

Det var da et fantastiskt Vintage kort du har lavet. Virkeligt lækkert! Tak for du deltager i udfordringen hos Card and Scrap

oheidia sa...

Tøffe og fine vintage kort! Hærlige farger du har brukt.
Uheldige deg med pc trøbbel og alt - noen ganger tar det ene det andre og slikt skjer!

Ha en fin 17 mai i hvertfall:)

Heidi sa...

Begge kortene er tøffe!
Stilige detaljer:)
Huff du har da jammen vært uheldig, bra det gikk fint med datteren.
Takk for at du deltar på Card and Scrap sin utfordring.
Klem, Heidi:)

Marita Johansson sa...

Underbart kort.
Sicken otur ni haft

Anne-Eddie sa...

Flotte- maskuline kort!! Klem fra Anne-Eddie ;D

Ida sa...

Du er da flink med guttekort!:))
Lag på lag, dette var stilig. Godt at hodekulen blir mindre og datamaskinen fungerer!;))

Bodil sa...

Kjempeflotte guttekort du har lagd.
klem :)

Connie sa...

To herlige kort:)
Lekkert pyntet i herlig stil.
Ønsker deg en fin 17 mai.
Klem Connie

May Britts papir og sånt sa...

Kjempefine kort begge to.
Likte spesielt godt guttekortet.

Ønsker deg ei riktig flott 17 mai feiring.

Klem May Britt

Kjersti sa...

Huff da! To ulykker på en gang - den ene vond og den andre dyr! Men du har jammen laget masse fint siden jeg var innom - så lekre kort til både gutter og jenter!
Ha en fin 17.mai!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Bettina L. sa...

Nydelige konfirmantkort Anne. Lekkert med lag på lag og rusjede kanter. Ha en fortsatt flott 17 mai. Klem

Patricia Garcia sa...

Anne I hope your daughter is ok, Sorry about this whole ordeal! Lovely cards, sending big hugs your way!

Hugs,
Patricia

Bettina L. sa...

For et lekkert konfirmasjonskort Anne. Liker designet med de avrevne kantene og metallpynten. Ha en flott kveld. Klem

Netti sa...

Virkelig smukt kort du har lavet.
Tak fordi du deltager i card and scrap udfordringen :)