Sider

lørdag 20. september 2014

Royal Celebration Tilda

So I won one of the Comment Magnolia Surprice-pacages from
Magnolia-Licious, and got these stamps (plus one mini Edwin).
I made this card for my sister.

I think the paper is from Prima. I used some old book pages
(and I mean old, the pages have aged naturally!), a doily and some
jute ribbon and lace, both from Ribbon Girl. 



Tilda was colored with Distress Reinkers. Totally out of practice,
so I was not very happy with her hair.
I like the flowers though.
They are from Ribbon Girl and Wild Orchic Crafts. 



This big flower and the glitter gems are both from Prima.
I also used a white leafe. 



I hope all my blogging friends are doing wonderful.
I myself am very busy as I have started working as a teacher
in 7th grade (11-12 year olds). Its exhausting, but I love it!
So even if there have been little blogging, and I dont think it will pick
up that much, I still plan on blogging whenever I make something.
Hope you still visit. :)

I am joining these challenges:
Magnolia-Licious Challenge - Frilly, Lacy and Feminin
Creative Inspirations - Going Dotty
Kort O Mania - Alt går

6 kommentarer:

martine sa...

Hallo Ann,
wat een super mooie kaart
met zoveel mooie dingen erop te zien ben er helemaal weg van
lieve groetjes van Martine

Anne-Eddie sa...

Nydelig! Herlig det motivet og vakkert farget! Gratulerer med gevinsten! Flott den store Prima blomsten!! Klem fra Anne-Eddie ;)

CraftyNatalie sa...

Lovely card, thank you for joining in with the Going dotty challenge at Creative Inspirations.

DT: CraftyNatalie

Patty Sue 2 sa...

Your card is lovely and I know that your sister will love it. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future. Good luck with your school year. Teachers are a blessing!

Elaine sa...

Another beautiful card ♥
You are too hard on yourself, her hair is fab, I really (really) hate colouring hair!

I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying your new job! All your hard work has been worth it.
Teachers are worth their weight in gold.

Big hugs to you
Love Elaine xxx

Julie P sa...

Such a pretty card, I love your Tilda, so cute, Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Magnolialicious
Hugs Julie P