Sider

lørdag 27. september 2014

Special Friend Gift Bag

I made a gift bag for my best friends birthday gift,
using left over paper pieces and lots of layers.
I also went a little crazy playing with fran-tage,
because I finally invested in a heat gun and embossing products!
I love to make things shabbyer and change how they look,
but I have very little patience in waithing for sticky
paint and glitter that need to dry before the card is finished.
Also I just love the snowy sparkle dusty effect on images,
so I was very eager to test it.


The paper are mixes of left over paper, some Pion and Inkido I think.
I distressed and curled the edges.
I layered with cardboard and cheese cloth. 



The stamp is from Lily of the Vally,
embossed with Black Soot.
I used Chunky White and Black around the edges of the dies.
The die is the Magnolia Dream Tag. The back piece is covered
in white glitter. 



The heart button, lace, pearl  and pearl string
and string are from Ribbon Girl.



I used roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, little fans from Kort og Godt,
a doily, and a little clip from Tim Holtz. The charms was made
and given to me by a friend. 



I also got new swirl dies from Tim Holtz. I used old book pages
and more Fran-tage. 


15 kommentarer:

❤ Kaia sa...

Lekker.....
Kjempeflott med alle lag på lag....
Klem fra Kaia

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert!

Klem

Elise sa...

HI Anne! :) I hope you're doing very well! Your card for your best friend is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love love love every single thing about this .. and i know she will too!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Anne-Eddie sa...

Kjempelekker og passelig shabby utseende! 😊 Teksten er nydelig! Klem fra Anne -Eddie

Scraptastische hobby sa...

Hoi anne,
Ik vind het prachtig!!!! lekker shabby heel mooi al die laagjes en frantage!! Mooie tekst heb je gekozen!!
Lieve groetjes van Gerie

Kos med papir og saks sa...

vakkert kort.

Thanks for playing with us at card and Scraps.

Kos med papir og saks
DT for card and Scraps

Elaine sa...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!
I love your gift bag and I know your friend will be delighted to receive this.
You always put everything together so perfectly ♥
I do have a heat gun and embossing powders but I'm never quite sure what to do with them!!

Hope you are keeping well.
Big hugs
Love Elaine xxx

Pinklady 68 sa...

Lovely:-) Så koselig stempel og nydelige lag på lag!!
Ha en fin kommende uke.

KLem Laila.

Nikki Stalker sa...

Gorgeous. Love all the different elements you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Marjan sa...

So beautiful! Almost a shame to open it, because who wouldn't want to keep this lovely work safe!

Connie sa...

Lekkert med lag på lag.
Stilig.
Klem Connie

Andrea sa...

Very nice creation - I like it so much. Thanks for joining vintage udfordring.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Åsalill sa...

Wow, what a beautiful creation. I love all the beautiful decorations you´ve made. Stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at Vintage Utfordring.
Hugs, Åsalill

Jeanette sa...

Virkelig herlig pose, med lag på lag, og romantisk stil. Håper venninnen ble glad. Klem Jeanette :)

martine sa...

Hoi Ann,
wauww wat een prachtige gift bag
mijn complimenten vind het super mooi
lieve groetjes van martine