Sider

onsdag 1. april 2015

Blue Baby Love

Yeah, I'm still alive. And as promised, I will post whenever
I make something. I just make a lot less now, since I am working
so much and have less energy to be creative. I am even late
with my daughters birthday card, but I have started.
When summer comes, hopefully I'll get my scrap mojo back
in time for my long teachers vacation. And who knows,
perhaps I'll be working less later on...? ;)

This card I made for a friend from work who got her first child,
a little boy called Sigurd (very Norwegian!). 


I played a lot with some new dies and papers from Maja Design. 


I got a label maker for Christmas, my bestie pays attention!


The image was colored with Distress Reinkers.
I added lots of Star Dust Stickles, and lots of Frantage.
The letters are covered with Crackle Accents. 


Lots of lace, prima flowers, roses, doilies, fans and crown needles,
cloth and pearl stamens. 

18 kommentarer:

Meretekj sa...

Dette kortet var RÅlekkert!
Klem, Merete

Veronique sa...

Det var kjempe lekkert, Anne :)

God påske!

Klem

Je@net sa...

Good to see you back , Anne. Love the sweet card you made for the little boy!

Ane sa...

Nydelig! herlig den søte lille baby gutten! Lekkert fargelagt! Takk for du deltar hos kort o mania! Ane DT

Kjersti sa...

Et lekkert babykort Anne - så flott det ble med frantage på motivet!
God påske!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Pinklady 68 sa...

Nydelig babykort! Mange lekre detaljer:-)
KOselig å se innlegg hos deg Anne:-)
Du lager mye fint!

Riktig god påske!
Klem Laila.

Ribbon Girl sa...

beautiful card Anne! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl 'Magnolia Only' Challenge, best of luck, Mary x

Marjan sa...

Hard work and not really having time is not good for mojo, but it's so nice to see something of your work again. Lovely card!!

Shuly sa...

suuuuper super sweet! waaaaa

NGCARDS sa...

This is a lovely card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and have a Happy Easter! xxx

inge sa...

Love the card, love the frantage, and love the details. Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

XX Inge

Åsalill sa...

Vilket otroligt vackert kort. Jag gillar färgerna, din färgläggning och dina fina dekorationer. Tack för att du är med och deltar hos oss på Tilda´s Town den här veckan.
Kram Åsalill

Laura sa...

This is so lovely! Gorgeous coloring! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tilda's Town hon!

hugs,
Laura C. - DT

JenniferD sa...

Wow Wow Wow this is Gorgeous. Loooove the soft blues and all your Gorgeous Embellies. Thanks for Joinging us at Marvelous Magnolia. Hope your having a Lovely Easter.

chanya13 sa...

Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations. Agnieszka DT

Dobra sa...

Lovely work, very beautifully made
has great colors and beautifully painted stamp

SirisKort sa...

Nydelig kort!
Takk for at du deltar hos KortOMania

Siri DT

Annelie sa...

Ett underbart kort - som alltid med många fina detaljer, älskar den söta lilla gunghästen :)
Kram Annelie