Sider

torsdag 14. mai 2015

Double Lollipop Birthday

These cards was made for a couple of Sofies friends for their joint
birthday party. Again, I just love this way of making cards.
So fast, fun, special, and a great way to spend some of that
left over paper I always have all over my scrap room.


Both cards are made from Maja Papers (and Magnolia pacaging paper),
doilies, and layers of dies. I embellished with lace and ribbons,
and a pearls string. Both cards have two butterfly charms. 



Just love those small charms (see the little, pink one?)!
The numbers are alfas from American Crafts. 



I add some cardboard under each layer, to make it pop out a bit more,
as I dont have 3d-tape. I also make the cards double, with two doilies,
and wrap a ribbon or something around between the doilies to hide the straws inside. 



8 kommentarer:

Je@net sa...

Wow....they're gorgeous. Two beautiful lollipop cards, Anne!

Veronique sa...

Stilig Anne :)

Kari sa...

Superfine! Slike fikk jeg lyst til å prøve meg på!
Er det plass noe sted til å skrive på dem?

Klem, Kari

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä sa...

These are so pretty!

mellem sa...

Nydelige lollipop kort.

Dortesjs sa...

gorgeous and sweet

memorial garden benches sa...

Great idea! Two beautiful lollipops!

Patricia Garcia sa...

Hi Anne, it's always nice to visit your blog!!!