Sider

tirsdag 18. oktober 2016

Lacy florals

A quick update from me!
I have hardly been crafting for the past couple of years,
as I have been working full time, being a mother,
and we have had a lot of other stuff going on.
But for the next few months, perhaps I might get more time (and will) 
to scrap, as I am pregnant and having a baby in January. I am on 50% sick leave
right now, so I spend my extra free time relaxing and working on my first
childs photo album. I have a few more cards stored up to show soon,
I have even been coloring! So this might be fun, with a little return to the blog-world.
I hope a lot of my old friends are still here, and perhaps I'll make some new ones?

This card was a quick and simple one made to hang on a gift bag for my friend. 




5 kommentarer:

Marjan sa...

Hello Anna, nice to see you back in bloglandand hearing you are crafting again. This shabby chic giftbag is lovely, love that style!
Succes with the photoalbum of your oldest, I'm sure it will be beautiful.

Annelie sa...

Ett jättesnyggt kort i fina färger!
Så kul att se att du är tillbaka här igen, hoppas att du får mycket tid & lust att pyssla med ditt babyalbum. Så mysig tid du har att se fram emot, önskar dig allt av det bästa!

Elise sa...

Anne!!! So wonderful to see you! I too haven't been doing much crafting .. but it's nice every now and then. :) A huge Congratulations to you on your pregnancy!! January baby .. I'm a January baby too! :) Love your BEAUTIFUL card and I know your friend will love it too!

Hope you're doing well sweetie!

Big hugs,
Elise

Gina sa...

Så søtt :) Likar at du har rammet inn 28 :) Lukka til med ny verdensborgar på veg! :)
Takk for du deltek i utfordringa vår!
Beste helsing Gina, DT KortOMania.

Kjersti sa...

Det var jammen lenge siden:) Du debuterer igjen med et lekkert kort - nydelige farger og flott design!
Takk fog at du deltar hos Kreativ Scrapping - håper å se mer fra deg nå da!
Klem fra Kjersti:)